1. The Greater Si Racha area is the heart of the Eastern Economic Corridor in Thailand, comprising of three provinces – Chacheongsao, Chon Buri and Rayong.
2. Thailand’s main industrial base today sits in the EEC.
3. The largest foreign stakeholder in the EEC is Japan which has over 100,000 expats in Thailand and over 25,000 in Si Racha.
4. This Project opportunity is an EIA-approved Rental Residential Project customised and targeted for the Japanese population in Si Racha.
Rental Housing Project
- The Project Owner has been developing this Project on a plot of land of about 23.8 rai (38,038 sqm).
- The plan is to develop 6 Blocks of 812 units of rental housing targeted mainly at Japanese and in particular Japanese Families.
- Total sellable area is 88,662 sqm.
- The Project Owner has obtained EIA approval for the project and hence is poised to begin development.
- There is an opportunity for an Investor to invest into this Project.
For Japanese Families
- The project is the first proper housing project aiming at Japanese Families.
- Japanese Families tap into a corporate housing allowance of 75,000 to 85,000 baht a month.
- It will also be the most attractive housing option for Japanese people given its gardens, facilities and many swimming pools.
Current Housing Mix
In Si Racha
- The project reflects a shift in housing demand from the single Japanese expat to the Japanese Family. Currently, almost all the available housing in Si Racha is in the form of studio apartments of 30 to 50 sqm. This is not suitable for families.
- The only housing catering to families are two functional housing projects in New Si Racha as well as some parts of North Pattaya.
New Si Racha
Si Racha Condos
- There is a range of Condos in Si Racha ranging from beachfront seaview Condominiums to more basic ones.
- Price ranges from 60,000 baht/sqm to 125,000 baht /sqm with the average ranging from 80,000 to 100,000 baht/sqm.
Knightsbridge the Ocean
1. Si Racha Town has an insatiable demand for housing, driven by Japanese expatriates and the proximity of Laem Chabang Port.
2. Land in central Si Racha Town is not commonly available.
3. The proximity of the upcoming Si Racha High-Speed Rail will only enhance the attractiveness of Si Racha as a Town.
4. The 43 billion USD investment in EEC has led to even more interest from foreigners, who are looking to set up factories in the EEC.