Complete Clarity & Security
All of our guarantees are secured by other real estate assets which have been pledged to established legal companies who have legal authority to liquidate these assets and directly distribute the proceeds back to our clients.
Any asset placed in “escrow” is subjected to the following
1) Full Due Diligence Report confirming
The asset is debt free
There is complete clarity of ownership
No pending law suites
2) Valuation Report carried out by one of
Or a Major Bank (example. HSBC)
Investments ‘held in escrow’
With this ‘escrow ‘ arrangement in place, it means that even if we failed to meet our commitments, our clients would never face the inconvenience of a lengthy and costly legal battle, making our guarantees real and our investments as secure as possible.
Here at ETA, we are always 100% transparent with our clients, and we appoint an escrow agent that only meets these criteria:
No history of dealing with us
Minimum 10-year trading history
No history of any wrongdoings
The agents are given the following responsibilities to ensure the transaction is safe and secure and all monies involved are protected:
- To act in the best interest of the client
- To confirm the legal authority to liquidate
- To uphold the legal obligation to refund investors’ money
- To confirm the assets are debt free
- To ensure that the total value of commitments that are being secured by the assets in “escrow” never exceeds 65% of the total value of the assets.